Re: Films For Radio Advance CD

Erik Keldsen <xoutkast86x at yahoo_com> wrote:
> This weekend I came across an advance CD for Films
> for Radio.  I found it while digging through the
> bargain bin at a used CD store, anyways I was
> wondering about it.  The back tray card is a Michael
> Wilson photo of a bicycle...And there is no cover.
> Now if my memory serves me right it was made with
> NO cover.  I was just gonna ask all of you who may
> have one, is there a cover with the advance?

no, no cover on the advance FfR CD.

well, there's a Dido cover on it, but no *paper*
cover... ;)

have cool, will travel.
Dan

np: megadeth - cryptic sounds (no voices in your head)

=====
+- Galactic Cowboys http://www.dlm.net/gc/ -+
   Pixie Princess Studios:
+-           http://www.pixieprincess.com/ -+