Re: fleming and john

Troy Miller <yort5thor at yahoo_com> wrote:
> One of my favorite examples is a band called
> _Fleming and John_.  I was introduced to them by a
> guy named Ed Rock on r.m.c sometime in 1995, as
> well as hearing them on the Steve Taylor tribute
> album.

small world.  same story for me.  had the Steve
Taylor tribute.  the F&J song kicked ass.  i saw
minor write-ups about them working on a record
(Delusions of Grandeur), then kinda put them further
back in my mind.

Ed Rock (Circa 1995) on r.m.c. jogged my memory, and
i ended up getting their CDs from then on out...
their 2nd CD wasn't as solid, but it still had some
good tunes.

have cool, will travel.
Dan

np: megadeth - risk   (worst pile of shit record in a
while)

=====
+- Galactic Cowboys http://www.dlm.net/gc/ -+
   Pixie Princess Studios: