Re: SDRE and Jeremy Enigk

On Thu, 2002-01-31 at 06:13, Dan Temmesfeld wrote:

> > Did Jeremy sing "Digging Deep" with Poor Old
> > Lu at Cstone last year?  I can't think right now.
>
> i don't know, but it wouldn't be too far fetched.
> jeremy's got some friends in the "would be playing
> at cornerstone" crowd.

Yeah, which is why I want to say that I saw him sing his part on
_Digging Deep_ last year.  (from Poor Old Lu's _Straight Six_ album, for
those who care).  Any other Poor Old Lu fans out there that can
remember?  I'm killing myself here...

Fun trivia fact:  Jeremy Enigk also appears on one of the Poor Old Lu
albums in an "extra" bit where his voice is recorded on an answering
machine calling up Nick and accusing him of taking his mom's necklace
(this was back in their early teenage years).

For those that haven't heard Jeremy Enigk or SDRE, there's a good chance
you might like them if you dig OTR.  Not really the same stylistically,
but still in the "mello" groove.

Troy