Re: SDRE and Jeremy Enigk

On Wed, 2002-01-30 at 15:14, Daniel J. Temmesfeld wrote:

> same thing with SDRE... i borrowed Megan's
> SDRE _Pink EP_.  saw them in concert.  bought
> 5 more SDRE CDs since then, plus a solo CD by
> their lead singer.

I need to get more of these.  I bought _Rising Tide_ recently and it
kinda grooved on me, and I have Jeremy Enigk's _Return of the Frog
Prince_ in my radio station stash somewhere...  I need to see 'em live,
too.  Did Jeremy sing "Digging Deep" with Poor Old Lu at Cstone last
year?  I can't think right now.

Troy