Re: Canal St.

hi.  :)

anita, you had a picture in your head of what i look like?!  *grin*  i'm
famous.

ysoie writes:

> Uhhh...er...what night is it? Friday? Rats. I would, but I'll have a
>  houseful of guests, if all goes according to plan. Though if THEY want to
>  drive down....

i'll be a guest.  i want to drive down!  well, no, i want to be in someone
else's car as *they* drive down...can i not drive for a week or something?
that would be nice.

i should hire a limo...i should go to work.  i should write people e-mails.
i should write my practicum journal.  i should i should i should.

we have 36 pledges for my sorority this semester.

holy cow.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

behind the clouds, beyond the rain, there are many rainbows.  one is on it's
way to you.