Re: Canal St.

> >Just realized today that the Philly show is on a Thursday, not a Friday...
>  >so
>  >I guess I'm going to have to skip that one (phooey, I'd been looking
> forward
>  >to it)... but I'll be at the one the following night in Virginia.  Plan
>  >hold down the merch table, even.   Come say hi?
>

>  Oh, please try! It'll be an evening full of surprises! Good ones, even--
>  I hope.

Trade with ya!  I'll figure a way to trek to Philly and back in one night
(since I simply CANNOT take off work the next day, and after all, Jessyka
made it five hours, I should be able to manage two) if you guys figure out
how to road trip down here and see the VA show too.... it'd be ever so much
MORE fun if y'all were there!

Hmmmm?