Re: fotr

bethany reports:
> yeah, that happens to me sometimes too.  All squint albums were like that.
It's
> kinda cool though.

i've got this SNtR  tee-shirt  (you can tell if you're behind me,  it says
SNtR  across the shoulderblades)  with a big picture of the squint-guy-logo
on the chest.    (i've had compliments,  people like the look of the
squint-guy)   but now i know why he's the squint guy:    that's the face you
have to make as you're struggling to open all the squint cd's!

i guess one person's  kinda - cool  is another person's  kinda  - stupid.
big big world we live on.  happy to share some space.

bye bye
jg