Re: fotr

"j.g." wrote:

> > np: sixpence none the richer, self titled (I haven't heard this one in a
> > while, and it's kind of like reuniting with an old friend.  Listening to
> an
> > album you memorized years ago...)
>
> the original one,  or the reissued one with the La's  __there she goes__
> included?

I have the reissued one, unfortunately.  The one of my dad's, which I fell in
love with, was the origional.  I wish I had that one, because I like it ending
with "Moving On"

> 2nd qwestion:   why,  especially when reissuing an album,  would they still
> print the damn thing backwards-like  or upside-down-like?    drives me nuts.
> i try to open the thing,  and i tug and i tug and i blow the house down,
> and still the motherhmmhmm  won't open!  grrr.

yeah, that happens to me sometimes too.  All squint albums were like that.  It's
kinda cool though.

> and then i go,   "oh"   and turn it over.   easy as pie.

Bethany

np: beatles, Revolver
--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen