RE: Formatting

it can't be helped i guess, i have all html turned off on this puppy. ISO
ASCII mode, but it apparantly is still sending junk along with it.

::chris::

I'm gonna second that-- please, please, PLEASE turn off your formatting
and HTML and any other fancy stuff y'all have in your email programs.
Chris, Steve, Arthur, for instance: every time I get an email from you,
all the type comes in twice: once normally, then a second time just below
that embedded in and woven through a block of html. Samantha, Nat: your
emails come in just those HTML blocks with whatever certainly important
things you're saying lost like "a silver hair in a white wolf's coat."

And again, you don't need to quote the whole email if you're just
replying to one point. Just snip and splat the relevant bits-- please?