Re: Formatting

On 1/7/02 6:19 PM, quoth the effervescent Acidroz at aol_com at
Acidroz at aol_com:

>I just adding my voice to a request others have asked before -- but will
>everyone please remember to remove all formatting from their messages before
>posting to the list. My little old system has a major struggle deciphering
>some of the text and it gives me a headache to try to read the messages
>between the 'stuff' so I end up deleting most of it unread.
>
>Thanks,
>Rose

I'm gonna second that-- please, please, PLEASE turn off your formatting
and HTML and any other fancy stuff y'all have in your email programs.
Chris, Steve, Arthur, for instance: every time I get an email from you,
all the type comes in twice: once normally, then a second time just below
that embedded in and woven through a block of html. Samantha, Nat: your
emails come in just those HTML blocks with whatever certainly important
things you're saying lost like "a silver hair in a white wolf's coat."

And again, you don't need to quote the whole email if you're just
replying to one point. Just snip and splat the relevant bits-- please?