Re: fotr

I saw it my second time last night.  (with different friends of course) and it
was far more enjoyable when I wasn't scared out of my wits.  I liked Strider
and Legolas especially.  I thought Merry and Pippin on the goofy side too, but
there was a need for comic releif, since most of the joy of the book comes in
character and in descriptions, and it just isn't the same in a movie.  So, I
thought the movie was fabulous.  And I want to see Beauty and the Beast in the
imax.  A lot.
Bethany
np: sixpence none the richer, self titled (I haven't heard this one in a
while, and it's kind of like reuniting with an old friend.  Listening to an
album you memorized years ago...)

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen