Re: fotr

Rhys Wrote:

>>gandalf looked like the picture in my book. the sizing was great, hobbit
holes look cozy, i want one. the hobbits were cool - except e,rry and
pippin were less mature in the movie...

the scenery was so cool, i want to g there.

I saw it this weekend and I have to say that the Shire and the mines were
exactly how I had pictured them in my mind.  It's as if the director pulled
my imagination and ran, and ran with it.  There were additions and omissions
from the book that I can see why they did it...so that didn't dissapoint.  I
loved the overall darkness of the movie.  It allowed you to see the
difference between the good and the evil w/o having to cram it down your
throat.  My brother in-law saw it and said that he saw Elijah Wood being
interviewed the next morning on the Today show or something like it and
still believed he was only 4 foot high.  Amazing.

Also saw "A Beautiful Mind".  Russell Crowe was wonderful.  Made me tense to
watch his struggle.  Sold me on his character.  Jennifer Connely was good,
but I liked her better in "The Rocketeer...lol  She seems to have grown
"hard" as she has grown older, I don't know how to explain....so I won't.

out here,
Barry