Re: OtR Biola University Show

David Dean writes:

Any listees going to the Biola University show, Feb 09 show?

I'll be there.  Don't know if there are any other current listies around these parts at the moment though.  If nothing else, I suspect there will at least be several former listies in attendance.

Anyone up for a west coast version of the the Taft shingding?

I'm up for a get-together with what group of listies we can wrangle together.  I don't believe that there are enough listies in the vicinity to make it comparable to the Taft show fiesta though.  And I doubt anyone from the midwest and east are looking into flying out here for this concert.  A nice, sunny 70-degree day like what we've got here today would probably be too much of a shock to their systems...

I might be making a road trip from Phoenix to LA (8 hours) just to see them again.  Anyone else in the Phoenix area thinking/planning on going?  Perhaps a carpool or a caravan and some listee friendly accomodations might be in order.  Anyone interested, please e-mail me.

Well, I'm already in the LA area, so I can't really help with the carpool idea, except to say that you ought to be able to make the drive in only about 6 hours...  ;)

Cheers,
David

PS:  Can someone provide info on getting tickets for the show?

Don't know anything yet.  Neither OtR or Biola have anything up on their websites about tickets.  In fact, Biola doesn't have any mention of the concert at all that I could see.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Phil Keaggy - Acoustic Sketches

“...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl