Re: Grammys

matt said:

> Anyhow, the notion that Davd Gray is somehow a "new" artist embodies almost
> everything that is wrong with the Grammy's.

absolutely!  that's how i felt when paula cole won *best new artist* at some award show after the release of "where have all the cowboys gone."  i had been listening to her for at least four years prior.

happy monday!  yay school!  but my neck hurts some...i think i have a mild case of whiplash.  :(  that's no good at all.

but the streets are ok now, and i think i'll go to church and get my car tonight.  unfortunately, i remembered that they charge for using the church parking lot during the week...hopefully my car won't be towed by the time i get there!

nikki...how's nina?

and i named my car bouregard when i bought him.

and liesel...i'm glad the angels were watching over you.  :)

and matt, yes, snow is pretty, but from a window in a lodge while drinking hot chocolate and reading a book in front of the fire.  or on the tv.  but not on the road.  :(

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka