OtR Biola University Show

Any listees going to the Biola University show, Feb 09 show?

Anyone up for a west coast version of the the Taft shingding?

I might be making a road trip from Phoenix to LA (8 hours) just to see them again.  Anyone else in the Phoenix area thinking/planning on going?  Perhaps a carpool or a caravan and some listee friendly accomodations might be in order.  Anyone interested, please e-mail me.

Cheers,
David

PS:  Can someone provide info on getting tickets for the show?

David Dean
Department of History
Arizona State University