grammy oversights

I myself enjoy the new U2 muchly, although I am a fairly new fan and not
familiar with their entire body of work.
Of course, I think FFR is a fabulous album.
What I was wondering, in addition, is why is Paul McCartney's Driving
Rain not nominated for anything?  Admitedly, it is not as good as
flaming pie, but better than some other nominees IMO.  But then, no one
listed it in there top (whatever) of 2001 (which I am dissapointed to
have missed out on, being home and not having much online time)  So,
that's about it for me and my nonsensical opinions.
Bethany
np: sixpence none the richer, self titled.

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah