Re: i knew i hated snow...

> So, go outside and just look straight up into the sky.  Now.  It a religious
> experience, I tell you.  Helps you to visualize the depth of the infinite
> and put yourself into the proper comparable perspective.  So run outside
and
> shed your clothes.

do that in the winter and you may shed your fingers and toes, too.  and while
clothes and toes do rhyme, i just don't know if that would make a good song.

i myself enjoy the snow very much (even unto the point of skiing).  i did
spin my car once, but it was mostly on purpose, and it was on an empty back
road at night.

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow,
-burrill.
(or let them make snow - i can go for either one)