RE: can't we just do 2001 again

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, Lawlor, Barry wrote:

> mocking I went out and bought my pickup truck, and one of these days may get
> the gunrack/confederate flag option.

Geez, they come as a combo these days?

> Out here and proud of it y'all,
> Barry

You know, until I went to North Carolina myself, I had somehow convinced
myself that the South was full of a bunch of mouth-breathers.  Idiotic, I
know.

By the end of it, I was speaking in a horrible and ill-advised mixture of
the Southern drawl, Minnesotan vowel-speak, and the Twin Cities
Post-Educated Machine-Gun Patter.

Even my wife couldn't understand me.

I also realized that it was a shame that NC didn't have the type of
mini-golf course that Sherry and I talk about opening when we
retire.  Yet.

-Drew J, freshly back from break and feeling fired up and stuff.

O ^ ^     Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA )
O(_|_) Tengo gusto de comer creyones. -Elian Gonzales, 4/27/00, Goats: the  X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) -----------------  comic strip |