Oh, and...

Remind me to never, ever suggest doing an online auction again.  It took
two bloody months because my brain was thinking about too many other
things to properly take care of finishing the auction.  To those who
finally got the videos, hope you enjoy them, and again, I apologize.

-Drew J

O ^ ^     Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA )
O(_|_) Tengo gusto de comer creyones. -Elian Gonzales, 4/27/00, Goats: the  X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) -----------------  comic strip |