RE: can't we just do 2001 again

Kelvin wrote:

>>>But that's NOT a southern accent.

Okay, as a resident of the "South" well actually Northern Virginia, I never
thought I had a Southern accent/dialect until one day I was riding in the
car with some friends and was wondering if my friend Amy and her fiancée
were coming along.  I asked the others in the car "Is she'all comin', also?"
(this coming out of the mouth of first generation Irish son).  After much
mocking I went out and bought my pickup truck, and one of these days may get
the gunrack/confederate flag option.

Out here and proud of it y'all,
Barry