Re: can't we just do 2001 again

--- "ms. tarquini" <lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com>
wrote:

> --- Kelvin Bailey <prestokelvo at yahoo_com> wrote:
> > Happy New Years Ya'll (I do NOT have a southern
> > accent!)
>
> you can tell yourself this if it helps you sleep at
> night (which apparently it doesn't (: ), but we all
> know the truth kelvin, or at least those of us at
> the
> taft show do.

Okay, someone help me out here...Anita...Don...
Okay, maybe every now and then I utter a word whose
vowel sound has been flattened by too many years spent
in Southe Central Kentucky - much like the wonderful
rounded "I" sound I had from growing up a Hoosier was
eroded by said SCKy years.
But that's NOT a southern accent.
My sister...THAT's  a southern accent.

Buh-Bye yous guys

Kelvin

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?