Re: can't we just do 2001 again

--- Kelvin Bailey <prestokelvo at yahoo_com> wrote:
> Happy New Years Ya'll (I do NOT have a southern
> accent!)

you can tell yourself this if it helps you sleep at
night (which apparently it doesn't (: ), but we all
know the truth kelvin, or at least those of us at the
taft show do.

ha. ha, ha, ha HA!
liesel

=====
you don't know what you want from me,
except to sit and watch words tumble from my mouth
like bodies off a bridge.
and i am thinking i have met the woman of my dreams --
and she is just like every man i have ever known.

--the artist formerly known as liesolita