Re: New Years stuff

> > We spent New Years Eve in Rockport, Mass., where
> we live

rockport?!
i went to college in wenham, mass.  rockport was the
quaint town on the sea we went to to get away.
i remember climbing rocks (at my own risk) there.
nostalgia setting in.

liesel

=====
you don't know what you want from me,
except to sit and watch words tumble from my mouth
like bodies off a bridge.
and i am thinking i have met the woman of my dreams --
and she is just like every man i have ever known.

--the artist formerly known as liesolita