Re: New Years stuff

--- "ms. tarquini" <lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com> >
> rockport?!
> i went to college in wenham, mass.  rockport was the
> quaint town on the sea we went to to get away.
> i remember climbing rocks (at my own risk) there.
> nostalgia setting in.

I have some great pictures of some great high school
students climbing rocks there.  I have a great, grey,
long sleeved tee shirt I bought there.  Think I'll
wear it today.

That's it.
I'm moving.

Kelvin

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?