Re: Miracle on Cedar Ave.

The Lovely RoAnn said:

>I could have sworn that they did I Radio Heaven.  Nah, I'm POSITIVE they
did.  I just don't remember at what point in the concert they played it.

>Anyhow, I had a great time at the concert Saturday.  It was so much better
than last time at the women's club (IMO).  I thought for sure that my friend
Jeremy >would not be into the concert at all, but he thought they were good.
He said that Poughkeepsie sent chills down his spine (or something to that
effect).  It was >great meeting both Jeff and Kristen.  I hope I wasn't
driving you guys nuts because I was OBNOXIOUSLY giddy on Saturday.  Jeff
told me to SHUT UP when >I asked Jeremy if he was enjoying the concert.
Sorry Jeff!!  Sometimes I just can't contain myself.

You, my dear, are absolutely correct.  I THINK (don't nail me on this) I
Radio Heaven was right after "When I Go", for those who care.  I guess it
fell out of my head during one of my numerous trips to use the pen at the
merch table to get the setlist down.  I'm sure there's a slender wisp of
thought labeled "IRH" still sitting on the floor at the 400 bar, drifting in
the wind of people's passing.  Oh, well.

And I DO apologize for telling you to shut up, but there were microphones
above my head, and I didn't want to mess with a recording I'll hopefully be
getting a copy of.  WOOTY WOOT!

I almost drove to Milwaukee today to catch the show, but then my main
computer blew up last night, so I'm talking to you from my laptop, and
desperately trying to develop a solution that won't bankrupt me.  I think I
may need a new mainboard -- AARGH!!  If anyone goes tonight, PLEASE let
me/us know how the show was.

Troy, man, I'm glad you went -- where were you?  I'm just trying to figure
out if I saw you and didn't know who you were.  One thing I didn't mention
is that I come from a town of about 3000 people, and ran into 2 hometown
girls there!  It got me thinking that there may be more OTR fans per capita
in dinky little Mora, MN than in most other places...  haha!

Still basking in the joy of the show,

Jeff