Re: Miracle on Cedar Ave.

On Mon, 2001-12-17 at 16:46, jostrom wrote:
> The Lovely RoAnn said:
>
> Troy, man, I'm glad you went -- where were you?  I'm just trying to figure
> out if I saw you and didn't know who you were.  One thing I didn't mention

Quite possible - I was initially leaning on the ledge that came out
between the concert area and the bar.  When OTR started, three of us
moved to stand just behind the back left post by the entryway.

> is that I come from a town of about 3000 people, and ran into 2 hometown
> girls there!  It got me thinking that there may be more OTR fans per capita
> in dinky little Mora, MN than in most other places...  haha!

It *is* a small world.  I arrived with my friend Meleah to meet my other
friend Lindsay, who had brought along her friend Holly.  As it turned
out, Meleah and Holly knew each other from an intern interview several
months before which was almost totally unrelated to anything.

Very strange.  Perhaps OTR is just one of the common threads that winds
throughout life, connecting us all together at random points.

Troy