Re: Miracle on Cedar Ave.

In a message dated 12/15/01 11:59:46 PM Central Standard Time, jostrom at mn_rr.com writes:

All I Need is Everything
If Nothing Else
When I Go
Anything at All
Faithfully Dangerous
Darling’, Christmas is Coming
All I ever get for Christmas is Blue
Silent Night
Poughkeepsie
Holy Rain
Curse these Dreams
The World Can Wait
Ohio
Jack’s Valentine
Goodbye (this is not goodbye)
Miles

Encore:

Moth
Latter Days

I could have sworn that they did I Radio Heaven.  Nah, I'm POSITIVE they did.  I just don't remember at what point in the concert they played it.

Anyhow, I had a great time at the concert Saturday.  It was so much better than last time at the women's club (IMO).  I thought for sure that my friend Jeremy would not be into the concert at all, but he thought they were good.  He said that Poughkeepsie sent chills down his spine (or something to that effect).  It was great meeting both Jeff and Kristen.  I hope I wasn't driving you guys nuts because I was OBNOXIOUSLY giddy on Saturday.  Jeff told me to SHUT UP when I asked Jeremy if he was enjoying the concert.  Sorry Jeff!!  Sometimes I just can't contain myself.  Kim Taylor was great,  I downloaded all the songs she has available on her website last night.  That woman needs to get a C.D. out quick, she's amazing.

I got back home from Minneapolis yesterday evening to find like 340 emails!!!  Do any of you guys realize how friggin' long it took me to read all of that??!!  I'm too stubborn to delete, so I ended up reading for about 2 hours maybe more, maybe a little less.  That's ok though, I had something to do after I got done with work and couldn't get to sleep.

I had an amazing weekend.  I am so glad that things worked out and I was able to go.  I can not wait until next time.  I hope they come back in the spring!!

RoAnn