Re: Miracle on Cedar Ave.

In a message dated 12/17/01 4:49:04 PM Central Standard Time, jostrom at mn_rr.com writes:

And I DO apologize for telling you to shut up, but there were microphones
above my head, and I didn't want to mess with a recording I'll hopefully be
getting a copy of.  WOOTY WOOT!

No need to apologize.  I had no idea there were microphones over your head.  I didn't even know that the show was being recorded until after it was over.  If you get your hands on a copy of that show, please, for the love of God, hook me up!!

Rob, Rob, Rob, RA Robin Ann