Re: Miracle on Cedar Ave.

I enjoyed meeting all of you very much at the show.
It was a fabulous show just as I suspected it would
be.  When Karin played Ohio onstage by herself, I was
taken back home in my heart.  The song got to me so
much that I had to stumble over after the show and ask
sheepishly K & L how Ohio was doing.  I think I talked
a million miles an hour, I just was so overwhelmed
with thoughts of home that I didn't know what to say.
Only three more days.  I can't wait!  Thanks you guys
for typing your thouhgts on the show.  It was good to
remember.  Troy, where were you with your friends?
Were you at a table?  The four of us were sitting at
the second set of tables from the stage (the left
one).  Drew and Sherry, it was good to see you again.
Hope you are feeling better, man!  :)

Kristen Elaine