Re: my boy problems (almost no otr)

Well, I have been away for the last two days and I see
that this has become quite a stir.  May I say that I
never intended to imply that the Scripture I was going
to lay down was the be all end all of my viewpoint,
which is all this was anyway.  My viewpoint, what I
believe.  And besides, my main point of the whole
thing in the first place was basically to say the God
has a beautiful and unique plan for all of us and we
need to wait on Him to reveal it, cling to Him first
for all of  our needs.  I am sorry if it came across
strongly in any other way.  I love Jesus with all that
I am and I want first what He wants for me.  Maybe
some would call that conservative, but it is the way I
feel.  And I don't believe those things will change in
my life no matter how old I am.  The important thing
is that I am living my life in Christ and not falling
into the catergory of a cafeteria Christian.  I don't
believe just the parts of the Word that I like, I
believe and want to live it all!  And that is where I
end my part in this conversation.  Hope everyone is
having a great day.  :p

Kristen Elaine