Re: my boy problems (almost no otr)

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, Kristen Ulrich wrote:
> The important thing is that I am living my life in Christ and not
> falling into the catergory of a cafeteria Christian.

Yowch.

> I don't believe just the parts of the Word that I like, I believe and
> want to live it all!

Then why don't you?

I'll tell you why -- because it's impossible.  We *all* pick and choose
which parts we follow, it's just a question of *how*.

I don't mean that as a personal slam, BTW, it's just a fact.

However, I suppose I might object to being called a "cafeteria Christian"
just because I'm honest about the fact that we're picking and choosing.