Please pray for Krista

Please pray for my sister's friend Donna's youngest daughter, Krista. She just sent me an e-mail letting me know the little girl suddenly came down with a mysterious illness Wednesday that left her with a non-functioning liver and was life-flighted to Cincy, OH on Saturday to wait for a transplant. I don't know which hospital she's in though. Without the transplant, doctors say, she will die. Krista is about 4 yrs old.

Thanks for indulging me this Off topic post,
Rose