Re: Where was I??

>From: Michael Cade:
>Oh yeah I was off of work for 2 days plus the weekend and I return to OVER
>300 emails in my box.  No wonder Matt's box crashed out.

Yep.

>I think Matt (soberman - now we find he is a sober man possibly not from
>choice but because he was told he had to be)
Well, I was being goofy when I posted that, but I've never had a drop.
(Except when I swallowed mouthwash as a child.)  I like being in control,
and know that my personality is such that a proclivity to addiction is
inheriant within me.  So, I don't tempt fate.  Also, I regard sobriety as a
christian virtue.

Now that we are on the subject, and I've mentioned this to my brother
Kelvin, does "soberman" indicate that I'm a recovering alcoholic?  A theory
surfaced that my resumes were yeilding no results because of my e-mail addy.
  So, I ask you guys, did you wonder that about me...

The name is merely meant to reflect my spirituality, love of comic books,
and teetotaler status, BTW.

>Kelvo, I agree 100% that it seems like people who espouse Christianity
>and/or Christian ethics around here are the ones who get the most savage
>flaming.

Yes, but what does or should that tell everyone?  Go on...take it the extra
step...

Nah, then we'd have world war three...

>Someone wrote that something I think Matt said was a sentence thrown into a
>post just be included there.  Wake up, these are just emails, not doctrinal
>dissertations.  If people feel the need to make an outline, having a
>opening, body and conclusion with two rough drafts before posting....Get a
>life.

Too true!  Thanks for the laugh!!  :-)

Buying the drama,

Matt