Re: Re: Format request

Loverly Liesolita tells me, regarding "The Princess Bride" that I should
be...

>at a video store to rent it.  it's very clever and
>there is nothing offensive in it.  was pg or pg-13 when it came out which
>means that the
>worst is that maybe they use the word penis.
Liesel, honey, don't you know I'm soo limited that I can only watch "Omega
Code" and "Left Behind"??

Seriously, I'm not a prude, luv. :-)  Thanks for your concern though.  While
it is true that I don't see a great deal of what Hollywood puts out due to
the fact that I find Hollywood to be kinda depraved, I will take in the odd
Hollywood flick now and then. I may even watch SNL when I feel like being
naughty, because Tina Fey is so darn cute!  Anyway, I think I'll take in the
film in question someday, and I'll let you guys know what I think when I
finally do see it.

I've never seen "Willy Woka" either.  I'm waiting for the reamke starring
Marilyn Manson. *wink*

buying the drama,

Matt