Tonight's show

Ok, here it is.  I will be looking for you and I hope
you are looking for me.  To those of you in which this
applies, this is how you will find me.  I will be
wearing a fuzzy black sweater with a beaded necklace.
My jean skirt is to the floor in the back and about at
boot length in the front.  I will have my black boots
on and I have mid-back length brown hair.  I will stop
back at the merch table a bit to see Drew and Sherry.
I assume we will all meet up there after the show?
And then decide...  LOL

Just a side note, I love clothes because they are a
thing of beauty, art.  I believe that God has made me
His beautiful creation and I try to reflect that in my
adornments.  I suppose that everyone has their own
idea of what is and is not appropriate, but I try my
best to be as appropriate as possible.  I also invite
anyone who sees me and thinks I could do away with
something to take me aside and let me know.  :)  I
like to be open to other's viewpoints.  Anyway,
everyone have a wonderful night.  I know I will!

Kristen Elaine