Re: gender stuff (and food!)

Kelvin wrote:
>see...here's the thing.  I'm probably older than the
>biggest percentage of people on this list and I feel
>like I've "grown beyond" some of the views you guys
>have and hold to some of the views I see deemed
>"immature".

>Where does that leave us?

Are you saying it comes full circle?  That Kristen's conservatism will fade
into my now-more-liberal-but-not-quite-really-LIBERAL stance, and then, when
I reach your ever so ancient (*snort* how old are you, anyway?) age, become
more conservative again, and go back to thinking the way Kristen does?

From where I am, I hope not.  But then, if you continue my proposed concept:
it will depend on where my life takes me, yes?  Maybe things WILL happen to
me that will push my views back toward a more conservative bent... hmm...

I *am* becoming my mother more and more every day!  (EEEEech! ;)
Anita