Re: random question time

>  >
>  >  > #2 one date does not make one
>  > > in be love > ---dan in michigan
>
>  Ho ho ho!  Try telling HER that!
>  I'm still paying for THAT one!
>  You'd think asking someone out = singing your life
>  away in blood.

Oh, for crying out loud!  LOL!

I didn't SAY one date equalled love,
(although it CAN... pfbfbbt....)
I simply said (and I'll quote myself:)
"Logic doesn't matter here.  (Does it EVER, in love?)"

I was trying to be wryly funny!   Sheesh, indeed!  ;)

Let me clarify my actual point:
When it comes to interactions between any two humans with an attraction
(and I AM assuming here that a 'date' is brought on by SOME sort of
attraction...)
the interaction is not subject to the laws of physics or nature or logic of
any sort.
It's a completely different sort of chemistry and to expect it to be logical
is
a mistake.

Don? Oh wise scientist?  Does this fall within your realm, or no?  Can you
clarify for me?  ;)

Btw: Kelvin: Teehee... we can only HOPE that asking someone out is akin to
singing... ;)
(interesting typo!)

Anita