Re: my boy problems (almost no otr)

Well I think it is all in the Scriptures.  I don't
have my Bible in front of me right now, but for women
there is an excellent set of verses in the end of
Proverbs on what a noble wife is like.  I will look
and bring specifics with me to my next computer trip
just to list verses as short examples.  LOL at the
views vs. wardrobe comments.  I too find my methods of
choosing clothes amusing.  Just another funny thing
that makes me, well, me.  I laughed all the way
through that email.  I don't make a huge deal out of
my views on the gender character matter and probably
nobody really wants to get too in depth with this
conversation anyway.  But I will cite verses later on
and drop it from there.  I promise.  You people make
my day!  I can't wait for the show tonight!