Re: Re: my boy problems (almost no otr)

<How do men be men?  Define for me what I am supposed to be.  Also while you are at it define what it means to be a woman.  Then we will have on this humble listserve solve the issues that have plagued gender studies for at least half a century.>

hmmm.....these questions were covered nicely in my sociology, theology and philosophy classes.
if you're truly confused, i politely suggest you take a few. if you're simply trolling, i politely suggest you stop it, we don't need a 'battle of the sexes' here.

my two cents
---dan in michigan

np: aphex twin: goon goompas