Re: a live response (from the girl who started it all)

my dear funny liesel,

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Liesolita wrote:

> life and everyone else's around me for good (forgive me i'm getting
> emotional at my desk, rhys is probably groaning already) and i have
> seen the pieces picked up

i am *not* groaning.

i know what you're talking about. i've had my own discoveries of God's
grace at times i never thought it possible. and i wouldnt NEVER graon at
someone being emotional about something like that.

i cried when i realised God could love only me. just me. not just thewhole
world and everyone else. but me.

yea, i know. stupid silly illogical.

not really - heartbroken relief. words are powerful, and songs can make
you cry - realise the truth about God. and yea, the run to the water and
find me there - how powerful to me. especially from knowing a life that's
always about moving. the idea that always i would find God ready to have
me.

> 'what you doing in this darkness baby?'  i can't
> listen to that song very often -- it seems i am
> constantly sitting in a closet of sin, and god is
> saying 'what you doing in there? come out where you
> can see'.  i hear this song and i hear it spoken

> matters specifically what is good for the goose is not necessarily
> good for the gander -- you may not be comfortable with LIVE, someone
> else may be upset that i have read a christian twist into a 'secular'
> band, but ultimately we answer for ourselves.

ya know - there's lot of music that makes me think of something christian.
you bring something to what you listen to/see/read and will take away
something new, perhaps.

> as for spirituality & sexuality being combined should it be any other
> way?  if you believe in christianity, our sexuality is a god given
> gift and therefore is spiritual.  it is a part of life -- a part that
> should be written about, sung about, mooned

woo. big one. otr talks about sex. solomon wrote about it. it's in the
bible.

so there. that's all i will say.

rhys
--