re: Live

I must agree that Matt Messina makes a good point on the subject.  If we are supposed to find the common thread in people, why should we accept Live's criticism of Christians, and yet jump all over Matt when he disagrees with the practice?  Seems a little hypocritical to me. It's funny how we have to be tolerant of every religious group and culture except Christianity now days.  Do you know that some school systems across the country aren't letting kids wear green and red to school this year because those colors are too closely related to the Christian holiday of Christmas?  Seems silly to me....idiocy in, idiocy out I guess...

Oh, did you guys hear about that county in Maryland that wouldn't let Santa Claus light the county Christmas tree because somebody somebody called the county and said Santa offended them?  A few days later they had their "holiday" parade and santa clauses from all over the country crashed the parade.  I saw the pictures.  I had never seen so many santas walking down a street before.  It was pretty funny!

Anyways, my thoughts for what they're worth.  Listen live or don't, cool beans.  Long live OTR.....:)

walter from Michigan

--------------- Unsubscribe by going to http://www.actwin.com/OtR/