yet do not, i would not go

Re: Parry Farrel

I won't say he doesn't do good stuff, and I certainly won't say that he
hasn't made good art; but I have a low opinion of his mind as a thinking
machine.  I've watched him do propaganda for his causes, and even if/when
I agree in principle, I find his approach frustrating and maybe
offensive.  Emotional appeals, false dilemmas, strawmen, glittering
generalities, etc etc etc, propagandistic sins of the quick media world,
etc etc.  Discuss?

Re: boys being bad.  Some John Donne, on the complementary reverse idea
(the antistrophe to the strophe, if you will :p ).  Bitter man schtick,
17th century style.  I don't say I agree.  I just note it here, for mirth
&c.

"Song"

Go and catch a falling star,
   Get with child a mandrake root,