Re: a live response (from the girl who started it all)

--- Bob the dancing monkey <djohnson at snowplow_org>
wrote:
no need for apology, and in fact
> I apologize for not
> being a bit more tactful in my reply to you.  I read
> it and grimaced a bit
> because it sounded much more judgemental than I
> meant to be.  Hope you
> were not taken too aback.

no you did fine, i'm just shocked at my own ignorance
is all -- thank you for the 'head's up' (there's
nothing in that phrase i should know about is there ?
:) ) i shall from this time forward know better.

liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn