Re: OtR food

>I just looked out the window, and it's *SNOWING*!!!!  Woo Hoo!!!!
> >Probably won't stick, but dang, that's a sight for sore eyes.
I agree!! I'm in Chicago, but it's SNOWING here too!!!! It finally feels
like Christmas! (even though it's not sticking)

>...Latter Days is a glass of deep red bordeaux that reflects and >refracts
>the candlelight of memory, while Jack's Valentine is a side >dish of spicy
>green beans (steamed such that they're still just a >*little* crunchy) with
>sun-dried tomatoes and almonds.  A Gospel >Number is a festive salad,
>perhaps with sauteed pears, dried cherries, >walnuts and crumbled blue
>cheese on it.  Go Down Easy is a bowl of >vanilla ice cream with honey on
>it, eaten veeeerrrrryyyyy >slooooowwwwwllllyyy.
Forget the collaborative cookbook, Don, you should just publish your own. :)

>Eve would be a very different meal, I think.  :-)
Since this is my favorite OtR, I'll take a stab, but that's all it is. Don't
everyone snarf your sugar smaks at this one.

Happy With Myself would be a good bubbly champagne.
Daddy Untwisted would be a super-hot red curry shrimp
Within Without would be a good Moroccan spiced braised chicken with dates
and almonds
Bothered would be a mellow, buttery, barrel-fermented Chardonnay.

>Help me spread my table...
well, I'm not sure it helps, but it's good for amusement, anyway...

Laura Hepker
Harvest Bible Chapel
847.398.7005
"Not in complete forgetfulness,