Re: Do I Offend You? (was Re: +Live+ ect.)

Kelvin Bailey <prestokelvo at yahoo_com> wrote:
> From now on if something I say (as long as
> it is not done with malicious intent) offends
> someone else - tough tonails.

i have no problem with what you posted.

but Matt was in essense saying that a christian
shouldn't be listening to +Live+.  i say that
it's close-minded to make some of the statements
made.  that's all.

> Are we going to extend Matt and others the same
> courtesy that we extend to those who speak out
> against Christianity? Do he and others have the
> freedom to voice, even strongly if they choose,
> their views that are informed by a Christian
> worldview?  Even if it offends someone or hacks
> someone off?

i wasn't offended by anything that he said.  i was
just offering suggestions and opinions about what
he said.  no more, no less.  i'm glad that he
posted what he did.  i think he's limiting himself,
but that's just my opinion.  no biggie.

>> Ed's not forcing you to believe his words.  he's
>> just trying to get you to think about them.
>
> Exactly!  Maybe the Cristians who post here are
> doing the same thing.

duly noted and agreed.  same with me.

even as far as my eyes can see,
Dan