new topic

Hello again, how is everyone? "Classic Matt" has said I should be "New
Matt". I've been the new guy before, but that was month's ago, so I prefer
to be "Matt of the Month". So yes, "Other Matt", you may be "Classic Matt",
but promise me you will be "Classy".

To Rhys Daily; thanks for your reply. We're here because the music's good.
I'm excited to be here, and I'm not going anywhere.

What then takes place in the soul when it is more delighted at finding or
recovering the things it loves than if it had always had them?
                                            ---Saint Augustine---

God bless,
"Matt of the Month"