i don't think there's no need to bring nothin' that you can't leave behind

Barry asked:

more...ummm... musically classy to sit in between Shania Twain and the
boys
of U2 alphabetically to serve as a buffer? ;)<<<<<

And I can't help with the alphabetical thing.  However, I can share that:

1.  I choose to shelve my U2 CDs chronologically.
2.  Which places _All That You Can't Leave Behind_ at the end of the row.
3.  As soon as it came out, I realized that regardless of any normal
pattern of organization in my CDs, ATYCLB had to be shelved next to
Linford's _I Don't Think There's No Need to Bring Nothin'_.
4.  And that would serve as a buffer except that:
        a.  This would put Linford up against Shania somehow, and that
would maybe create the need-for-
                       buffer problem in a new form.
        b.  You don't organize chronolgically.
        c.  Eventually, U2 will put out another album, anyway.

Having solved nothing,

Fred

PS: I've seen Rhys.  I saw Rhys back before anybody had heard of 'er.  :)

PPS:  I'm glad Linford wrote.  I'm glad you wrote, Linford.  I'm glad you
wrote Linford.  I'm glad Linford wrote us.  I'm glad we're all writing.
Writing is glad for Linford is writing to list is writing to Linford is
glad.  Tree.