Re: i don't think there's no need to bring nothin' that you can't leave behind

do you shelve all of your cds chronologically, or together with the rest of
the artists?  This is an interesting concept.  Back when I had order for my
CDs, I shelved them alphabetically by artist, then chronologically by album,
which is a habit I picked up from my father, who has far more CDs than I.
Now, however, I am lazy and do not organize my meager collection at all,
except that those I rarely listen to are on the end.
also having solved nothing, and shared some worthless information
Bethany