Re: Letter from Linford

In a message dated 11/27/01 11:13:41 AM Central Standard Time,
OTRhine at aol_com writes:

<< The late November sky in Ohio is a gray goosedown comforter flung gently
over
 our town, held aloft by leafless trees. It rained before the sun came up.
The
 branches are dark and slick and feminine.  >>

Wow, such imagery. This letter reads like the opening to a book.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. 3 more gifts to buy before I'm
finished with my Christmas shopping (yeah, I'm on my way to hitting my goal).
I'm trying to decide which is better, a Glitter or a Lava lamp. A friend is
creating a 60's/70's room in her house and the lamp, a black light peace sign
poster, and a groovy little incense holder will be my contributions to the
room.

Time for bed. :)

Rose

PS: After being introduced at the Thanksgiving meal, White Merlot has
replaced White Zinf as my wine of choice.