Re: Re: OtR in the workplace

On 11/27/01 2:53 PM, quoth the effervescent kanani71 at yahoo_com at
kanani71 at yahoo_com:

> -- For the record, I was really looking forward to Ysoie's corsett
>and pointy boots.

Awww, man. And the rest of the outfit's gonna be so CUTE! In a gothy,
way-too-much-for-a-simple-evening-at-the-Taft kinda way. But I'm an
ex-theatre tech and a corsetier/costumer-- I can't help it.

And I wanted to see what you look like, too, dammit! But, alas, I get the
whole money thing. Trust me, I really, really do. But we'll munch
macadamia nuts and think of you!